Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Halloween vibes coming through!
Don't know what to do for Halloween? We've got you covered! Recreate one of our hauntingly gorgeous looks by following the simple steps below.
- Pink side: use the TwistUp Lipstick Crayon – Red Carpet as a base to outline the eye and set with Single Eyeshadow - Pinky
- Blue side: use the Smoothie Eyeshadow Pencil – Acaidasiac as a base and set with Trio Eyeshadow – Blue Hue
- Add a touch of TwistUp Retractable Eyeshadow Crayon – Pearl in the inside corner of the eye
- With the EyeInk Liquid Eyeliner, draw a small heart underneath the left eye (blue side) and fill it in
- Apply two layers of Lash Launcher Mascara
- To complete the look, add some Kohl Eyeliner – Black inside the eye
- Use the EyeInk Liquid Eyeliner to write “ROTTEN” underneath the cheekbone on the blue side (left eye)
- Outline lips with the Stay Sharp Waterproof Lip Liner – Glam Red. Next, fill in lips with TwistUp Lipstick Crayon – Red Carpet
Snapchat Pop Art Filter
- Use the Kajal side of the Instaglam Kajal Eyeliner + Kajal to fill in eyebrows and draw lines around the face
- Apply the Smoothie Eyeshadow Pencil – Acaidasiac to both eyelids and set with Trio Eyeshadow – Blue Hue
- Outline tears with EyeInk Liquid Eyeliner
- Apply 2 coats of BigShow Mascara
- Fill in lips with BigShow Gel Lip Liner – Red is Love
- Outline lips with the Liquid Eyeliner side of the Instaglam Kajal Eyeliner + Kajal
- Add dimension by drawing a half moon on the lower lip with the Stay Sharp Waterproof Eyeliner – Snow White
- Using the Smoothie Eyeshadow Pencil – Licoriche, draw the outline around the eye socket, underneath the cheekbone, on the nose and the bone fractures
- Set and intensify shadows with some Single Eyeshadow - Ebony
- Add some Smoothie Eyeshadow Pencil – Licoriche on the inside of the eye
- Using a sponge, apply the Single Eyeshadow – Snowflake to half of the face, making sure to apply to the neck as well
- Using the EyeInk Liquid Eyeliner, trace the outline of the teeth
- Apply a touch of Single Eyeshadow – Snowflake to intensify the the brightness of teeth
- Use the Single Eyeshadow – Ebony to create the roots of the teeth
- Create a smokey eye using the Smokey Nudes Palette
- Apply Kohl Eyeliner – Black to the inside of the eye
- Apply the EyeInk Liquid Eyeliner just above the upper eyelashes to create a cat eye
- Finally, apply two coats of Outlash Mascara
- Apply TwistUp Retractable Lipstick Crayon – Vamp to lips
Proud of your Halloween look?
Send us your Halloween makeovers.
Who knows… You might be featured on our social medias!